Combining timeseries

Hi there!
I'm new to Elasticsearch, and I'm trying to combine two time-series from two IoT devices.
Each of my two devices upload measurements from a single sensor, to an index as 'data-point's, meaning that each data-point is uploaded as a doc with a timestamp, a numeric value, and a sensor-tag. The devices deliver varying and sparse data (10-100 data-points per hour) and the timestamps are not synced.

My problem is this:
I need to linearly interpolate a data-point for each minute for each of the two sensors and multiply the two interpolated measurements.

A can't seem figure out how to do this, using queries, even after looking into Painless scripts and Moving Function aggregation. I've seen that TimeLion can do this, supporting .fit() and .multiply(), but since it is being substituted by the TimeSeries Visual Builder in Kibana, it would not make a lot of sense to use it. Also TimeLion doesn't support CSV download, Table generation, and Canvas dashboard, so a ES query would be perfect.

I hope someone can help me out, or at least point me in the right direction.

Best regards

• Oliver
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.