Config for JMS Plugin for Logstash

I could install the input JMS Plugin for Logstash and started it up on the command line using this config:

bin/logstash -e 'input {jms {destination => output_queue} } output {stdout {codec => rubydebug}}'

And I get this error:

Can you help me come up with a good config file?

Please don't post pictures of text, it's really hard to read.

What does your config look like?

Config is this:

input {
jms {
destination => output_queue
}
}

output {
stdout {
codec => rubydebug
}
}'

Are there any more parameters that I need to give? Right now, I get this error:

JMS Consumer Died {:exception =>#<TypeError can't dup NilClass>, ...

Is there more to that error?

That is all. Do I need to write any YAML file or anything like that to get it to work? OR is the configuration file I wrote correct? The complete error I got is this:

JMS Consumer died {:exception=>#<TypeError: can't dup NilClass>, :backtrace=>["org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:2029:in dup'", "/upapps/agl/gc/logstash-2.2.2/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/jruby-jms-1.2.0-java/lib/jms/connection.rb:154:ininitialize'", "/upapps/agl/gc/logstash-2.2.2/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/jruby-jms-1.2.0-java/lib/jms/connection.rb:50:in start'", "/upapps/agl/gc/logstash-2.2.2/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/jruby-jms-1.2.0-java/lib/jms/connection.rb:70:insession'", "/upapps/agl/gc/logstash-2.2.2/vendor/local_gems/fca5bdc2/logstash-input-jms-2.0.1-java/lib/logstash/inputs/jms.rb:183:in run_consumer'", "/upapps/agl/gc/logstash-2.2.2/vendor/local_gems/fca5bdc2/logstash-input-jms-2.0.1-java/lib/logstash/inputs/jms.rb:261:inrun'", "/upapps/agl/gc/logstash-2.2.2/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.2.2-java/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:331:in inputworker'", "/upapps/agl/gc/logstash-2.2.2/vendor/bundle/jruby/1.9/gems/logstash-core-2.2.2-java/lib/logstash/pipeline.rb:325:instart_input'"], :level=>:warn}