Connectors Relationship with Db

Hello Elastic,

I want to ask, I have issue where I've been configuring Connectors in Production environment which specifically Microsoft SQL connectors to pull the data into Elasticsearch Indices and it seems like it could not connect my database.

However, when I tried before in Staging environment, everything works fine and the data able to sync.

That makes me questions does the connector only able to connect a single database only? Is it one-to-one relationship, 1:1, 1 Microsoft SQL Connectors only for 1 Database.

Below is the docker logs :

Need help with this.
Thanks!

Hi @aisyaharifin ,

It's hard to tell exactly what went wrong where, as your screenshot of the logs cuts off the stack trace. However, it looks like the issue is that the MsSQL server is prematurely terminating connection attempts.

If you're hesitant to share more information in a public site, you can engage Elastic Support at https://support.elastic.co. Otherwise, I'd suggest trying to connect to your MsSQL server using the same credentials and query, from the same host where the connector is running, to try to isolate the issue. Be sure to double-check that you've configured TLS correctly if you're using it.

does the connector only able to connect a single database only? Is it one-to-one relationship, 1:1, 1 Microsoft SQL Connectors only for 1 Database

No, that's not the issue. You can make as many MsSQL connectors as you'd like.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.