Creating processor [set_security_user] (tag [null]) on field [_security] but authentication is not currently enabled

Hi,

I get this WARN in loop in our elastic logs. How can I disable them? We are inside dockers and don't want/need to enable authentication.

{"@timestamp":"2022-05-05T10:24:53.093Z", "log.level": "WARN", "message":"Creating processor [set_security_user] (tag [null]) on field [_security] but authentication is not currently enabled on this cluster - this processor is likely to fail at runtime if it is used", "ecs.version": "1.2.0","service.name":"ES_ECS","event.dataset":"Elasticsearch.server","process.thread.name":"Elasticsearch[elastic][generic][T#6]","log.logger":"org.Elasticsearch.xpack.security.ingest.SetSecurityUserProcessor","Elasticsearch.cluster.uuid":"CEHMs-OgRjONd7n3Y6zF3g","Elasticsearch.node.id":"EDzxdMgoQWalZ-iGjtWMkg","Elasticsearch.node.name":"elastic","Elasticsearch.cluster.name":"elastic-cluster"}

Some process/component in your environment is creating pipeline with SetSecurityProcessor. You need find that process/component and stop it from sending the PutIngestPipeline request.

Stopping Metricbeat stops the warn logs. But I don't see anything related to this topic in metribeat documentation nor even source code.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.