Dashboard and visualization refresh

Hi,

I'm working on project which need to work on Kibana (5.6.7) and I have a question about the refreshment of the visualization.
Is it possible on a dashboard to refresh in differente time the visualization ? For exemple, if we have a pie and a timeline, Is it possible to refresh the pie all the 10min, and the timeline all the 5 seconds ?

(Sorry, my english is poor, i can retry to explain this problem if you want and I ask too in French)

Thank you.

N.B.
Bonjour,
Je travaille actuellement sur un projet qui nécessite l'utilisation de kibana version 5.6.7 et j'ai une question concernant la période de rafraîchissement sur les visualisations d'un dashboard.
Est-il possible de raffraîchir les vues indépendamment du dashboard. Par exemple j'ai 2 visualisations sur un dashboard (un camembert et une timeline) est ce que je peux appliquer un refresh du camenbert toutes les 30min et un refresh sur la timeline toutes les 5s ?

Oh grand manitou de Cergy @dadoonet as tu une piste sur le sujet ?

Unfortunately not an option, the dashboard refresh is all or nothing currently. I think this is a reasonable enhancement request if you're interested in filing at https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/new.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.