Dashboard creation

Starting simply. I want to create a dashboard in Table format. All I want is a list of hosts, filtering out non-Windows server hosts. Can anyone help?
Thanks

Discover would probably be enough, no?
If not, you can save the discover layout to the library and then add this to the dashboard.

For example, a Discover layout:

The same discover layout added to a Dashboard:

To filter out something, you can just click on Exclude on a filter:

David,

Thanks for the information. Discover does the trick, but I want to put this in a dashboard. And, I don’t want to save the query to the library and add it to a dashboard.

What I am trying to accomplish is a dashboard that shows hosts with Windows server OS, their mount points and the used percentage of those mount points. I have configured a dashboard that almost works. I need to know where to apply the filter that will give me hosts with server OS only.

Could you share what you have so far?

Just click on the + icon close to the search bar. And add your filter.

David,

I configured something that works. There might be a better way. Settings are below.

· Table format.

· Metrics-* index.

· Row: Top 100 values of host.hostname.

· Row: Top 100 values of system.filesystem.mount_point.

· Metrics: Last value of system.filesystem.used.pct.

· Split metrics by Filter: (host.os.name: "Windows Server 2012 Datacenter" or host.os.name: "Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter" or host.os.name: "Windows Server 2012 Standard" or host.os.name: "Windows Server 2016 Datacenter" or host.os.name: "Windows Server 2019 Datacenter")