Data table split by columns, need to remove the data which is in both columns .. exclude that data

Hi ,

I had a Datatable, where split by columns , for example a ( build versions) .. I need to remove the data which is common in both columns.

Actual : 

V1                          V2                         V3
   foo                        bar                         Car
   bar                        car                        man
  chain                      chain                    chain

Expected : 
    V1                          V2                         V3
   foo                        bar                         Car
   bar                        car                        man

If i filtered out V3.. i should have comparison with V1 and V2

V1                          V2  
   foo                        car      

Any script painless in aggregation.. will help @Badger

I don't think this is possible given the current table visualizations. But it should be possible using Canvas: https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/current/canvas.html

With Canvas, you can fetch data, and then do additional processing on it via a scripting language before displaying it as a table (or whatever visualization you choose).

Is there any work around

The best workaround I can think of is to write it in Canvas or in Vega. Both Canvas and Vega allow you to write your own queries. Canvas, in particular, allows you to also manipulate data in a scripting language. I think you could make that work.

I tried with Canvas, but not worthy . Where some limitation with canvas

Hi christophilus , i got a way with bucket( selector) aggregations. How can i do that aggregation to work with visualisation

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.