Dealing with quotation marks in a string in timelion

Dear,

In my dataset I have a column with different string codes, I have a translation of these codes, some mean up others mean down (off course in a different grade). Now I want to make in Timelion an up and a down graph. To accomplish this I'm using the or statement with column x : "value y" or column x : "value z",... now I have the problem that y value (a string f.e. VPN's) contains a quotation mark. For this reason Timelion cannot process my command. Is there a workaround for this quotation mark? If you have a better way visualise this kind of data I'm also very happy to hear about it!

Kind regards,
Amon

Dear all,

I found the workaround putting a backslash before the quotation mark does the trick. Anyway, if someone knows a better way to visualise this type of data please let me know.

Kind regards,
Amon