[discovery.seed_hosts, discovery.seed_providers, cluster.initial_master_nodes] must be configured helm chart

hello I have installed elasticsearch using this helm chart ,

which is by default a version 6.7.0 of elasticsearch , I wanted to install version 7.1.1 so I changed the value file :

appVersion: "7.1.1" 
image: 
    repository: "docker.elastic.co/elasticsearch/elasticsearch" 
    tag: "7.1.1"

and I enabled xpack as mentioned in the helm chart documentation but I am getting that error

[discovery.seed_hosts, discovery.seed_providers, cluster.initial_master_nodes] must be configured helm chart

From the README of the Helm Chart you're using:

Pre-deprecation notice

As mentioned in #10543 we are planning on deprecating this chart in favour of the official Elastic Helm Chart. We have made steps towards that goal by producing a migration guide to help people switch the management of their clusters over to the new Charts. The Elastic Helm Chart supports version 7 of Elasticsearch and it was decided it would be easier for people to upgrade after migrating to the Elastic Helm Chart because it's upgrade process works better.

The best way forward is to use the Elastic Helm Chart instead, which supports version 7.

I already used that helm chart but i found problems enabling the xpack in it.

As far as I know, the Elastic Helm chart enables X-pack by default, so you shouldn't need to do anything extra. What problems were you having?

I wanted to enable the monitoring and roles so that I could see them in kibana dashboard, in the helm chart but I needed to add some security configuration in which I have the problem with certification.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.