Elastalert-kibana plugin error

While installing the elastalert-kibana plugin .i am facing an error

C:\kibana-7.14.1-windows-x86_64\bin>kibana-plugin install file:///d:/elastalert-kibana-plugin-1.1.0-7.2.0.zip
Found previous install attempt. Deleting...
Attempting to transfer from file:///d:/elastalert-kibana-plugin-1.1.0-7.2.0.zip
Transferring 25613945 bytes....................
Transfer complete
Retrieving metadata from plugin archive
Plugin installation was unsuccessful due to error "No kibana plugins found in archive"

version for kibana is 7.14.1
version of elastalert kibana plugin is 7.2.0
can anyone check the version used is correct.any changes to be done in my command for installing

i have tried these steps

1. Unzip plugin
  2. Check package.json to make sure Kibana version matches what you have
  3. Contents of zip must be placed in the following directory structure kibana/name_of_plugin/contents_of_zip
    (note) The parent directory that kibana goes in doesn't matter. The name of the plugin is also located in package.json. Make sure the directory under kibana is named exactly this.
  4. Once you have your directory structure sorted out, zip it back up. Top level should include kibana folder
  5. Run the install command (kibana-plugin install file:///kibana/elastalert-kibana-plugin-1.1.0-7.2.0.zip)

Welcome to our community! :smiley:

I don't think a plugin made for 8.2 will work with .14. As that plugin is not an officially supported one, so you will need to check with the developers of it.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.