Elastic_agent.process not found

Hello,

I am currently trying to set up Elastic Stack. After i've installed elasticsearch, kibana and enrolled my elastic-agent to the fleet server i can see that my agent looks healthy in kibana but when i click view agent dashboard all i see is elastic_agent.process not found. Can anyone help me with this problem.

Thanks In Advance. Have A Nice Day!

Was the agent installed as root? Are there any errors in the agent's logs?

Hello,
Agent is installed as root.
When i try to see logs from the kibana its shows 0 logs

When i check the status of the agent i see that fleet-server is stuck at re-configuring
Applications:

• filebeat (HEALTHY)
    Running
  • metricbeat (HEALTHY)
    Running
  • fleet-server (CONFIGURING)
    Re-configuring
  • filebeat_monitoring (HEALTHY)
    Running
  • metricbeat_monitoring (HEALTHY)
    Running
  • apm-server (HEALTHY)
    Running

I've collected diagnostics errors i've found are as follows.

Fleet-Server error:
{"log.level":"error","ecs.version":"1.6.0","service.name":"fleet-server","error.message":"close tcp [::]:8220: use of closed network connection","@timestamp":"2022-11-02T06:52:43.026Z","message":"error while closing listener."}

Agent Errors:

{"log.level":"error","@timestamp":"2022-11-02T06:52:46.060Z","log.origin":{"file.name":"process/stdlogger.go","file.line":54},"message":"fleet-server stderr: \"{\\\"level\\\":\\\"info\\\",\\\"time\\\":\\\"2022-11-02T06:52:46Z\\\",\\\"message\\\":\\\"No applicable limit for 0 agents, using default.\\\"}\\n{\\\"level\\\":\\\"info\\\",\\\"time\\\":\\\"2022-11-02T06:52:46Z\\\",\\\"message\\\":\\\"No applicable limit for 0 agents, using default.\\\"}\\n\"","agent.console.name":"fleet-server","agent.console.type":"stderr","ecs.version":"1.6.0"}

{"log.level":"error","@timestamp":"2022-11-02T06:52:43.527Z","log.origin":{"file.name":"process/app.go","file.line":290},"message":"failed to stop fleet-server: os: process already finished","ecs.version":"1.6.0"

{"log.level":"error","@timestamp":"2022-11-02T06:54:46.983Z","log.origin":{"file.name":"process/stdlogger.go","file.line":54},"message":"filebeat_monitoring stderr: \"panic: close of closed channel\\n\\ngoroutine 182 [running]:\\ngithub.com/elastic/beats/v7/filebeat/beater.(*Filebeat).Stop(0xc000d92660)\\n\\t/go/src/github.com/elastic/beats/filebeat/beater/filebeat.go:436 +0x46\\ngithub.com/elastic/beats/v7/libbeat/cmd/instance.(*Beat).launch.func5()\\n\\t/go/src/github.com/elastic/beats/libbeat/cmd/instance/beat.go:461 +0x68\\nsync.(*Once).doSlow(0xc0008209f0, 0xc000833ca0\"","agent.console.name":"filebeat_monitoring","agent.console.type":"stderr","ecs.version":"1.6.0"}

Thanks In Advance. Have a nice day!

Can you restart the agent through the service manager and provide the fleet-server logs?

Hello,
I've restarted the elastic-agent fleet-server status is now healthy. But the problem persists.
Link to the logs

Just to confirm, after a restart fleet-server appears healthy, but there is no data from the agents into ES?
Can you check the output settings in Kibana?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.