Elastic Search App Search - in - FLUTTER

Flutter is hot coding language now a days, I have many clients needs app and web with advance search functionality.
ES App Search is one of the best tool I have seen, but i can't find any reference for Flutter to use such advance functionality to work with Elasticsearch and flutter.

I have 12 years of exp. worked on Elasticsearch and worked with large database with several hundred GB.

is there anyone facing same need, please feel free to comment. and is there any reference for such Flutter and ES App search kind of code, please help me find it.
thank you everyone.

and last but not least, thank you Elastic Team for making such wonderful Marvelous creation that help millions of programmer.

1 Like

Hi @vivekdabhi ! Welcome to the community! :wave:

The list of officially supported Enterprise Search clients does not include Dart, I'm afraid :slightly_frowning_face: .

There are, however, a list of community contributed clients. We'd be more than happy to provide guidance for anyone creating one!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.