Elasticsearch, Kibana, Snapshot and Restore, Registering a Repository, Mount point

Hello does anyone knows how to add a folder to the default mount point to the shared file system while registering a repository for a snapshot in kibana? Basically, I can keep the path.repo: /opt/elk but it is throwing an error like below, if any help me to do mounting for snapshot and restore process it would be helpful to me.

"type": "repository_verification_exception",
"reason": "[newlocal_repo] a file written by master to the store [/opt/elk/elasticsearch/backup_repo] cannot be accessed on the node [{alab106}{mSm33eUCT2-gvtLTFHD1Sw}{6KbHUH7SQcKvpkafPLUUoQ}{alab106}{192.1187.5.109:9300}{xpack.installed=true}]. This might indicate that the store [/opt/elk/elasticsearch/backup_repo] is not shared between this node and the master node or that permissions on the store don't allow reading files written by the master node"
},
{

Thanks in advance,
Balasani

Hi @balasani_sri. I suggest using the Repository analysis API to see if there is additional information about your repository.

Okay @nickpeihl, Thank you for responding.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.