Elasticsearch support plan / contracts

We are looking into getting some sort of support contract to help us manage our On Prem Elasticsearch installation (On Prem). I’ve search the Elasticsearch site, and I’m either missing but I’m not seeing support plans from ES. Does ES offer support contracts for On-Prem installs? If not, I know there are several companies that offers support for teams, what company would you all say is reputable and dependable to offer support contracts to assist us with our install?

Thanks

Hi @cis4life thanks

You can find the subscription for self managed here.

The subscription combines both commercial features plus support from the creators of Elasticsearch.

The support models are at the bottom of the page.

We do not sell support only, our customers tend to find value in both the features and support. Depending on the size of the cluster / subscription you can even get an assigned support engineer that will get to know your use case and provide recommendations.

You can inquire from here
Or you can send my a private message with your contact info and company name and I will forward to the right person.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.