Embedding dashboard in website with dynamic filter param and show user based dashboard

I want to embbed dashboard on my website:

• i need to know how to pass URL filters dynamically so i can show each customer only their dashboard data based in customer_id field or other fields.
  • Also how to remove the topbar add filter so they can create own filters
  • And how to hide/remove the loading kibana picture while it is loading so users don't know we are using kibana as whitelabel.

I am not able to reply on above question, that's why raising this again.
Is there any update on above question - duplicate of

Please delete this if there is any way to continue discussion on previous question.

Hello @Vijay_Gupta

Unfortunately little has changed since the post you helpfully quoted. I'm sure some of what you want is possible but none of it is supported as product features.

Thank you, @mattkime for your quick response, is there any guide available to implement first and second point? I am pretty sure, many people want this standard feature for a product like Kibana. pasting the points below again for your reference.

• i need to know how to pass URL filters dynamically so i can show each customer only their dashboard data based in customer_id field or other fields.

@Vijay_Gupta

I agree that this is something that people would like. We discuss how me might address this on a regular basis but we need to make difficult decisions regarding time and energy. I think we'll get to it eventually.

That will depend upon the particular view you're providing to your users. Modifying the URL shouldn't be difficult. We try not to alter URLs since customers often have URLs that they want to preserve however we don't necessarily think of them as something that external developers might manipulate so I'm uncertain if you'll get the control that you desire.

This isn't something we support but you're free to do it with any tools you might use to modify any other web app.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.