Error in creating a PDF report for a canvas workpad

Hi,

I am trying to use the share feature to generate a PDF report of a canvas workpad I have created. However, when I try to generate the report I am met with 2 errors when trying multiple times:

1. Error: Error spawning Chromium browser: [TimeoutError: waiting for target failed: timeout 30000ms exceeded]

2. Error: Error spawning Chromium browser: [Error: Protocol error (Target.setDiscoverTargets): Target closed.]

I am on kibana version 7.9.1

Is there anyway to solve this error, I have had a look around and I cannot seem to find anything so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @hNiven,

In order to help we need to see your Kibana logs, it should give more details about the issue.

I can recommend reading troubleshooting guide and try generating report on a server that has more RAM:

• headless browser (used by reporting plugin) failed to stay alive during your report generation
  • pay attention to the system requirements in the link above
  • starting 7.10 reporting has in-built troubleshooting tool, but before that you need to do all investigations on your own.

Regards, Dzmitry

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.