Health report of all plugins in ELK infra on kibana dashboard

Hi
I have setup ELK stack on my dev evn, and pushing logs data from app-servers using file-beat . logstash running collecting filebeat output and indexing and pushing to elastic search.

I have around 20 app-servers and filebeat is running on each app-server. and 1 logstash instance and 1 elasticsearch instance and 1 kibana instance

every day i have to make sure that every component above infra is working fine , for that i have to login each app server for filebeat status and logstash status etc.. which is very time consuming task.

is there any plugin which monitor the health(and receives hear-beat ) of all component in ELK infra ,i.e health of all filebeats ,logstash ,elasticsearch .

it would be great helpful if, I can monitor status of all components (including filebeat ) status on kibana, and having alert if any of components goes down.

is there any way I can achieve this ?

every day i have to make sure that every component above infra is working fine , for that i have to login each app server for filebeat status and logstash status etc.. which is very time consuming task.

Well, it's also a very scriptable task.

is there any plugin which monitor the health(and receives hear-beat ) of all component in ELK infra ,i.e health of all filebeats ,logstash ,elasticsearch .

I don't think there's a turn-key solution here. I'd look into using Lovebeat to fire an alarm when the frequency of logs received from a machine has dropped significantly.