How can i use kibana as plugin

Hello sir i install kibana into my project as a plugin from "https://www.npmjs.com/package/kibana"
but how it's work i can't getting.

if you have another idea for how can i used kibana as a plugin into my project please help.

Thanks
Riya shah

Hello there sir, please help

@riyajohnsnow I'm not sure who published the Kibana project to npmjs, but that's not supported by Elastic and quite frankly isn't going to work.

Hello sir, SO how can i used kibana as a plugin into my projet please give me some idea.

Hello sir, I have kibana source code and i want to use this as a plugin like npm installed.

Can you please help me sir.

@riyajohnsnow there isn't a supported way to use Kibana like a plugin via npmjs. Kibana is a standalone web-application that runs on top of Node, you could potentially display Kibana in an iframe within your application.

Sir, if i want to create plugin of kibana it's possible or not please confirm me

@riyajohnsnow it's not possible.

Hello sir , please see this link https://www.timroes.de/2015/12/02/writing-kibana-4-plugins-basics/
in this links may be discuss about used kibana as a plugin. it's possible sir?.
if i create own kibana plugin using kibana source code like npmjs packages , it's possible for me?

@riyajohnsnow that article talks about writing plugins for Kibana, which is entirely different than trying to use Kibana as a "plugin" within your own application.

Okay sir, Thanks for helping and guiding me.

@riyajohnsnow no problem!

Hello Sir, I want to create plugin for kibana UI changes it's possible or not?

Like i want to change theme of kibana and i will just install one plugin and theme will be changes it's possible or not?

Like i want to change theme of kibana and i will just install one plugin and theme will be changes it's possible or not?

i think it should be possible, your plugin could add a css with overrides for kibana styles, however i have a feeling it would be a lot of work, plus every time kibana is updated it would be broken, so even more work to maintain.

i will just install one plugin and theme will be changes it's possible or not?

so for it's any plugin available?if possible