I'm new to the Kibana environment and I did not manage to build the following visualization:
From several temperature sensors, the measured values are retrieved from a server and written to the Elasticsearch.
- Each document contains the unique sensor name, the time of measurement and the measured value. For each sensor there is only one document at a time of measurement.
- All documents are written to one index (iot_sensor_data).
- Addionally, there is an index per sensor into which only the documents of the associated sensor are written.
In Kibana I would like to have a visualization in which all temperature time series (x-axis: measuring time, y-axis: measured value) are included and the measured values are connected via a line.
- With the visualization 'Line' I get only the time series of a sensor as desired.
- In the 'Visual Builder' visualization, the measured values of the individual time series are not connected by a line.
Thanks for any help!