How to access a deashboard or view from another php front end

i am trying to create a php that accesses a kibana deashboard however my kibana needs a user password. what happens is that i would like to access it password need to put username and password. but before that i already see a problem, when i use iframe it takes me to the login page however when placing the credentials it processes but it returns to the same login page.

<?php

require_once dirname(__FILE__).'/include/config.inc.php';
require_once dirname(__FILE__).'/include/hosts.inc.php';

$page['title'] = _('Availability report');
$page['file'] = 'kibana.php';
$page['scripts'] = ['class.calendar.js', 'gtlc.js'];
$page['type'] = detect_page_type(PAGE_TYPE_HTML);

require_once dirname(__FILE__).'/include/page_header.php';

?>
<html>
        <head>
        </head>
        <body>
                <iframe width="100%" height="1200px" src="http://1.1.1.21:5601/goto/b1671f828fcf4f87d02c78753ac6312b"</iframe>

</body>
</html>

Hi. Using Nginx seems to be the simplest option for your case. Relevant threads with setup examples Auto-authenticating to iframe-embedded Kibana dashboard
Nginx reverse proxy for kibana
Kibana iframe with Token (Authentication purpose)

Thanks for the answer, however I didn't understand what I should do.
I don't know where this file is, if it is no kibana server or any external server, even so I searched both and found nothing.
I am trying to do this on zabbix.
You could indicate another way, or show some practical case being done.

What file exactly you didn't manage to find? nginx.conf ? You might have to install nginx on your server if you don't have one

yes it is nginx.conf, but where should i install it on the kibana or external server?

but where should i install it on the kibana or external server?

It depends on your network topology. Do you have a load balancer in front of Kibana? You can install Nginx as a proxy on any server having access to the Kibana server.

ok, at the moment i am unable to do this, there would be another way, even if without security, because first i just need to show how it works.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.