How to apply filter for one field,

Hello,

I tried to apply filter for the second field "Attempt Compliant" but each time its applied for the two fields.

Could anyone help me please?

Currently it's not possible in Lens to have a "filtered metric" like you are describing.
However this sounds like a great extension, feel free to create an issue for it in the Kibana repo: https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/new?template=Feature_request.md

As a workaround, you can create two separate visualizations (one with query and one without), save them both and put them on a dashboard next to each other. The current query is saved along with the visualization.

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
I tried to do the same operation but without lens and I get the some result.
Its so important to me to show the table using those two diferent fields, specially I will use them both to calculate a new field.

You can't create calculated fields based on table columns (neither with Lens nor with the regular table). If you want to do something like this, I suggest looking into vega. If you describe what exactly you want to do I can help figuring out how to implement it there.

Hi
thanks for your offering help.
Actually this is a capture from my data set.
2g

I want, using kibana, to create a data table include the next fields.
Attempt number(unique count if id), it's simply the number of observations
Attempt Compliant, wich is the number of observations that obey a certain condition
And finally Percentage wich is the ratio of Attempt Number out of Attempt Compliant
I really have to use kibana to get this result, it's part of my end of studies project.
Could you please help me?

Thank you.

Actually I think there is a better way than vega - you should be able to do this with TSVB and the “filter ratio” aggregation

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.