I have a task to create a kibana Visualization [preferably a data table] that shows the maximum 3 values of the sum of values over a time period.
Basically I want the visualization to obtain below:
- calculate the sum of bytes per day
- find the highest 3 of all the sum values over the time period
- kibana visualization to show the highest 3 sum values over the time.
- Finally last row showing the average of the 3 highest sum values
Something like below:
can anyone pls help me achieve this??
Thanks in advance.
Hi @rachana_uday ,
I think you can achieve what you want using the Lens editor:
- Create a table with a Metric set as "Sum" of the selected field
- at the bottom of the panel, select "Average" from the "Summary row" input (available since 7.14)
- Create a "Column" using "Top Values" and pick the field you want the 3 values from
- within the panel, in the "Rank by" select the Sum metric
@Marco_Liberati On the kibana [7.10.0] we are using, I do not see a lens editor.
Below are the visualizations available
Can you please suggest from using these graphs?
You can achieve a similar result using the legacy Data Table editor in the picture.
This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.