How to re-indexed in Elasticsearch 6.8.13 before upgrading to 7.6.2

Hi All,

I'm New in Elasticsearch and I don't know how to re-indexed Elasticsearch in Ubuntu

Here is the ERROR :-
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The index [[test-suites- tscount/kKudK8xxxxxxxxxxxXrvzAA]] was created with version [5.0.0] but the minimum compatible version is [6.0.0-beta1]. It should be re-indexed in Elasticsearch 6.x before upgrading to 7.6.2.

My Task is ....I want to upgrade my ES from 5.0.0 to 7.6.2 and i already upgrade to 6.8.13 version and now want to move to 7.6.2.

After i got update to 6.8.13 i got error above can read it.

NOTE :- I have DATA in ES and Dont want to lose it. While keeping data i want to upgrade to v7.6.2

Please help me How can i solve that issue without losing my ES DATA and update to v7.6.2

Please don't post pictures of text, they are difficult to read, impossible to search and replicate (if it's code), and some people may not be even able to see them :slight_smile:

Kibana has an upgrade assistant that you can use here - Upgrade Assistant | Kibana Guide [6.8] | Elastic

I have remove pictures from my text ..

Is Upgrade Assistant of Kibana is Free to Use or Paid

It's available with the free basic license.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.