How to use Monday as the coordinate point on the x-axis

I want to use Monday as the coordinate point on the x-axis. When the interval is set to weekly, I configure dateformat: Dow as Monday and dateformat: TZ as Shanghai, which is not feasible. What should I do? Kibana6.7

Which exact version of Kibana are you running? There was a bug fix in v6.7.2 that might be related to this. https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/34784

If you are not on v6.7.2, is it possible to upgrade?

Thank you for your reply. I modified it to kibana 6.7.2, and the result is the same.

I want to change the time zone to GTM + 8 by default, so that the start time of the week is Monday. Is it feasible and where should I change it?

My question is that the time zone has been modified to GMT + 8. Normally, Monday represents the first day of the week, but in the X axis, it is still the first day of the week, which does not correspond to the return result of ES.

34784 is a time zone parameter in the AGG of request, which results in modifying the time zone and is not valid for the saved view.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.