How to use Qlik sense script in elasticsearch

i Need to migrate data from Qlik sense to Elasticsearch the data is loaded in Qlik sense with a script i dont have any prerequisite in qlik sense script i would like to know how to use that script to load data in Elasticsearch

Welcome to our community! :smiley:

What is qlik and how would it connect to Elasticsearch?

1 Like

Hi safaeaz; correct me if I'm wrong (I only have worked with QlikSense for a couple of months in the past), but QlikSense is just a "visualization" program that uses external data sources; so; the script that you mentioned is really an ETL (Extract, Load, Transform) in a QlikSense way, could share it? If we can take a look, maybe we can suggest an Elastic Agent integration and a pipeline for the source.

1 Like

hy iker , yeah i think it's an etl that extract data from csv files transform it and load it in qlik sense the problem is i dont understand that script cuz i neeed to load that data in Elasticsearch Based on these transformations . the script is too large i'll mention part of it

If you are dealing with CSV files, you have a couple of options; use Logstash to perform the same ETL process by monitoring a specific directory; when you add the CSV file (or update), it gets transformed and shipped to Elastic. Another option is using an Elastic pipeline with an Elastic Agent or Beat (Filebeat).

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.