IFrame Communicator Plugin - now available

(Benjamin) #1

Hi everyone.
We created an IFrame communicator plugin which enables you controlling an embedded (in an iframe) Kibana dashboard. (instead of reloading the whole page when you require a change)
The plugin demonstrates how you can communicate with the internal Kibana AngularJS framework.

It's currently not well documented (at all) - but if you need help with this - feel free to contact us and if this gets some more attraction we will add some examples
The code is available under:

Enjoy!
Benjamin Bondi

(Mark Walkom) #2

Very nice, thanks for sharing this! :slight_smile:

(Abhijitdeka11) #3

@bondib1 Can you please elaborate what this plugin offers.I am not clear about the offering as there is hardly any documentation at all. Some video or screenshot should help. I use kibana visualizations inside an iframe from another application. So, this could be useful for me. Thanks for sharing your work.

(Chris) #4

:+1: This is exactly what I need.

(pitt) #5

How can we use it after installation ?
I don't understand.

(Rob) #6

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give some hints how to use this. It could be exactly what we need.

Thanks for taking the time to build it.

(Kranthikandi) #7

Thanks for your work. can you please elaborate how it works?

(Benjamin) #8

Sorry for the VERY long delay - just now updated the readme file - hope it's better now....

(Benjamin) #9

Just now updated the readme file with more detailed explanations on how to use. Sorry for the long delay.

(Benjamin) #10

Just did...

(Benjamin) #11

Just did. Please see updated readme file. Thanks!

(whoami) #12

great!

(system) #13