Implement Shareable URL

Hi Team,

In my application I am using data plugin to do elastic queries and display graphically. Now i have a requirement to create url which is shareable. I want to store all the applied filters in url an share it and on click need to load data with those filters.
Do we have any documents or examples on how to implement searchable url.

Regards
Praveer.

I've never used or tested but there is a URL Generator in the share plugin that can be used. Might work for what you need.

Hi,

Thanks for the help. My requirement is that when any filter is added it should be added in query as in below url

http://localhost:5601/s/test/app/discover#/?_g=(filters:!(),query:(language:kuery,query:''),refreshInterval:(pause:!t,value:0),time:(from:now-24h,to:now))&_a=(columns:!(_source),filters:!(('$state':(store:appState),meta:(alias:!n,disabled:!f,index:bb998f30-6b79-11eb-9ed0-0504d86a47c9,key:acknowledged,negate:!f,params:(query:!t),type:phrase),query:(match_phrase:(acknowledged:!t)))),index:bb998f30-6b79-11eb-9ed0-0504d86a47c9,interval:auto,query:(language:kuery,query:''),sort:!())

and this url should be shareable. I couldn't figure this out from that example.
Can you help me on this.
Regards
Praveer.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.