Kibana version: 7.4.2
Elasticsearch version: 7.4.2
APM Server version: 7.4.2
APM Agent language and version: Java agent v1.10.0
Browser version: Chrome 79.0.3945.29
Original install method (e.g. download page, yum, deb, from source, etc.) and version: docker 19.03.4
Fresh install or upgraded from other version? Fresh install
Is there anything special in your setup?
Kubernetes cluster is OKD 3.10.
Description of the problem including expected versus actual behavior. Please include screenshots (if relevant):
I noticed an issue with the kubernetes.pod.uid mismatched if I choose the "View pod APM traces" option from the Infrastructure UI - Kubernetes screen, i.e. the APM traces UI is expecting a pod UID with underscore separator, while the Infrastructure UI is querying with a pod UID using dash/hyphen as the pod UID separator.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Infrastructure UI - Kubernetes
- On one of the pod choose "View pod APM traces"
- Redirected to APM traces screen with a sample URL:
Noticed that the pod.uid is delimited with hyphen. This returned no result on APM traces page. However, If I replaced hyphen with underscore, the APM traces returned the correct pod APM traces, i.e.
Errors in browser console (if relevant):
Provide logs and/or server output (if relevant):