Integrating kibana dashboard into react App

Hi guys,

I want to know if it is possible to integrate Kibana into a react app, using its graphs and data? If there is already this possibility, please let me know what documentation?

The commonly used approach is to use an iframe in your application. Would this fit your use case?

Thanks for responding @flash1293, yes it fits, please send me a step by step tutorial on how I can develop using IFrames, to make it dynamic for each user on the system.

There's not really many steps to go through - on the dashboard there's a "share" button - Dashboard and visualizations | Kibana Guide [7.16] | Elastic

If you click it you can get an HTML snippet for the iframe you can use to get started. Take a look of the URL of the iframe, it contains various things like the dashboard id, current filter/timerange and so on. If that's necessary for your use case you can programmatically create the parts of the URL that are dynamic per user. The URL uses rison to encode data.

Thank you so much, may God bless you !

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.