Just warnings or something I should be concerned with?

Here is a sample output when I run topbeats for a few seconds. Will continue to test:

[2015-12-06 18:49:14,027][DEBUG][action.admin.indices.mapping.put] [Inferno] failed to put mappings on indices [[topbeat-2015.12.06]], type [filesystem]
MergeMappingException[Merge failed with failures {[mapper [fs.used_p] of different type, current_type [long], merged_type [double]]}]
at org.elasticsearch.cluster.metadata.MetaDataMappingService$2.execute(MetaDataMappingService.java:392)
at org.elasticsearch.cluster.service.InternalClusterService$UpdateTask.run(InternalClusterService.java:388)
at org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.PrioritizedEsThreadPoolExecutor$TieBreakingPrioritizedRunnable.runAndClean(PrioritizedEsThreadPoolExecutor.java:231)
at org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.PrioritizedEsThreadPoolExecutor$TieBreakingPrioritizedRunnable.run(PrioritizedEsThreadPoolExecutor.java:194)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[2015-12-06 18:49:14,041][DEBUG][action.bulk ] [Inferno] [topbeat-2015.12.06][3] failed to execute bulk item (index) index {[topbeat-2015.12.06][filesystem][AVF5swSBDTj-bcrNbBpI], source[{"@timestamp":"2015-12-06T23:49:12.108Z","beat":{"hostname":"ecm156x173.ete.ka.sw.ericsson.se","name":"ecm156x173.ete.ka.sw.ericsson.se"},"count":1,"fs":{"device_name":"/dev/mapper/vg_ecm-lv_root","total":52710469632,"used":3395969024,"used_p":0.06,"free":49314500608,"avail":46630146048,"files":3276800,"free_files":3191608,"mount_point":"/"},"type":"filesystem"}]}
MergeMappingException[Merge failed with failures {[mapper [fs.used_p] of different type, current_type [long], merged_type [double]]}]
at org.elasticsearch.cluster.metadata.MetaDataMappingService$2.execute(MetaDataMappingService.java:392)
at org.elasticsearch.cluster.service.InternalClusterService$UpdateTask.run(InternalClusterService.java:388)
at org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.PrioritizedEsThreadPoolExecutor$TieBreakingPrioritizedRunnable.runAndClean(PrioritizedEsThreadPoolExecutor.java:231)
at org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.PrioritizedEsThreadPoolExecutor$TieBreakingPrioritizedRunnable.run(PrioritizedEsThreadPoolExecutor.java:194)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Yes that is a problem, it means it cannot process the data.
Did you upgrade any time recently?

"fs" : {
        "properties" : {
            "used_p" : {
                "type" : "float",
                "doc_values" : "true"
            }
        }
    }

The default topbeat-* template maps that field to a float. My guess is you haven't created the template, so ES is making best guess of the field type.

Can you provide the output of

GET /_template/topbeat*

It might happen if you don't load the Topbeat template in Elasticsearch. Here are the steps. Please let me know if the errors still appear after you load the template.

@warkolm -- I did not upgrade. Fresh download

@vtst2412 -- yes it may be this I get an empty response

@monica -- working great!