Kibana 7.10 not loading in browser

Hello,
Kibana 7.10 is not getting loaded in browser , it is stuck at loading on browser , there is no error in kibana.
We have load balancer(running with SSL) who redirect the request to apache and then apache redirects this to kibana.
Currently kibana is accessible and loading properly on browser when access directly on port 5601 even apache redirection is also working and kibana loads properly .
only its not gets load when access with ssl.
Please let me know if we anything is blocking the js files .

Thanks

I would take a look in your network tab for results from various network requests. Since the error refers to the first character being <, I expect an HTML file is being returned-- likely an error in Apache, etc-- instead of JS code from Kibana.

Do any network requests look like they're not returning JS code? In the meantime, I'm going to see if I can find any other reports of an issue like this... but it's clear there's an HTML file being returned instead of JS somewhere in your stack.

Hi ,
Thanks for the reply , this issue has been resolved , url was getting blocked over the firewall because of some special character.
Thanks a lot for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.