[Kibana 7.5.2 - Timelion] Double labels

Hello,

Thanks for the great tool.

I am using timelion to create a chart but the labels on the axis are doubled. For example, there are two "Apr 05" in the following image. I use "1d" as the interval time.

Please can you help?

Hi @thanhvu,
Would you mind sharing the timelion expression you're using?

Thanks!

Hi Liza here is the expression I am using

.es(index=official_covid*, timefield=date, q="New South Wales", metric=max:R0).label('NSW').color('#009CE0').points(fill=3, show=true).lines(width=2, show=true).legend(columns=9, showTime=true, timeFormat='MMM DD', position='ne').precision(precision=5),

.es(index=official_covid*, timefield=date, q="Victoria", metric=max:R0).label('VIC').color('#0062B1').points(fill=3, show=true).lines(width=2, show=true).precision(precision=5),

.es(index=official_covid*, timefield=date, q="Queensland", metric=max:R0).label('QLD').color('#F44E3B').points(fill=3, show=true).lines(width=2, show=true).precision(precision=5),

.es(index=official_covid*, timefield=date, q="Tasmania", metric=max:R0).label('TAS').color('#68BC00').points(fill=3, show=true).lines(width=2, show=true).precision(precision=5),

.es(index=official_covid*, timefield=date, q="South Australia", metric=max:R0).label('SA').color('#7B64FF').points(fill=3, show=true).lines(width=2, show=true).precision(precision=5),

.es(index=official_covid*, timefield=date, q="Western Australia", metric=max:R0).label('WA').color('#FA28FF').points(fill=3, show=true).lines(width=2, show=true).precision(precision=5),

.es(index=official_covid*, timefield=date, q="Australian Capital Territory", metric=max:R0).label('ACT').color('#FCC400').points(fill=3, show=true).lines(width=2, show=true).precision(precision=5),

.static(1, label='R=1').lines(width=0.8,).color(#FFFFFF),Preformatted text

Hi @thanhvu,

Is there a way to share the relevant data?
I can't find a way to reproduce this on my own data set.

Hi Liza,

Thank you very much. Please can you see the following image. It is quite clear to be seen that there are duplications (e.g., Apr 5, Apr 6 ..)

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.