Kibana change/translate web UI

I've been attempting to translate my instance of Kibana 7.17 and have encountered a problem that I couldn't resolve for a week, so I'm hoping someone can assist me.

There are two main tasks I'm trying to accomplish:

To leave only the "Dashboard" option in the user interface.
How to translate words that are not in the translation JSON file, such as the word "Dashboard"?

I've replaced everything in the Chinese translation file with my desired keyword - "jafazec," but there are still some fields that have not changed, as shown in the picture.

Based on this image, how would I change "Home," "Analytics," and everything under them, such as "Enterprise Search," to another language? Additionally, how can I remove options that I don't need from the web UI? For example, how do I remove the entire "Security" section or the complete "Observability" feature set?

I've tried inspecting elements on the page itself, but I cannot find the class under which their names are when I search through the project.

Any insights or assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi @belutak

have you checked already the "management.settings.categoryNames.* keys in the translation JSON files?

I can see some, like enterprise search there. I cannot see Dashboard anywhere, I can confirm that.

This string does not exist in entire Kibana project.
Some part of this string was found in the project:

kibana/packages/kbn-i18n/GUIDELINE.md: id="kbn.management.settings.form.noSearchResultText"
kibana/packages/kbn-i18n/GUIDELINE.md: id="kbn.management.settings.form.clearNoSearchResultText"

but that is all. So where did you see this:

"management.settings.categoryNames.*

Also, any idea how could i remove categories, for example to leave only dashboard as option and remove - Overview, Discover... Maps, Machine Learning, Alerts...

Those have been introduced in Elastic stack 8.12.