Kibana just shows "Kibana isn't ready yet"

Hello,
I have restarted my server the other day but it just shows the message that Kibana isn't ready yet. But Kibana must be ready as this message is showing for hours now. In the Kibana.logs I found this one:

index [.kibana_7.12.0_001] blocked by: [TOO_MANY_REQUESTS/12/disk usage exceeded flood-stage watermark, index has read-only-allow-delete block];

Could that mean that the disc is full or something?
I would appreciate any help, as I really don't want to loose all my log data and just want to use Kibana again.

This does indicate a disc usage issue. For more information on how to resolve this, see this post.

Hi, thanks for the fast response. I followed the advice there so I typed the following in the Browser Adress bar:

http://192.168.178.83:9200/PUT/.kibana_7.12.0_001/_settings
    {
      "index.blocks.read_only_allow_delete": null
    }

Where 192.168.178.83 is my ELK Server and 9200 the Elastic Port. But after I successful authenticate I just get:

{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"index_not_found_exception","reason":"no such index

But I definitely checked the logs again and the index name is .kibana_7.12.0_001
What can I do now?
Did I typed something wrong?

When you type a URL into your browser it's a GET request, not a PUT request. To send a PUT request you typically need to use a developer tool, such as curl. You can get the curl request from Update index settings API | Elasticsearch Guide [7.13] | Elastic

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.