Kibana left pan menu - 7.8

in kibana 7.8 menu which was on left pan has change and they have put it under separate category.
kibana - observability - management
then once you click on it it will expand that further.

don't like a bit at all. as I generally go to dev-management quite a often and it was very easy in old version.

no it is so irritating that I have to expand this and find it all the way on bottom. is there a way I can put small icon back (on left pan) ?

Capture

to

1 Like

Anyone having same issue?

If anyone come across solution on how to do this please let me know

Hi,

I've opened https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/69646 for tracking this, also you can currently switch to the previous navigation style via the pageNavigation advanced setting:

Cheers,
Tim

1 Like

Perefect. this suits us best because as admin I constantly go to index management/dev tool, viz and dashbaord stuff. and it is easy to click once all in one line

Leaving this note here: If possible, please don't comment "+1" on issues in GitHub. This will trigger unnecessary notifications to all people subscribed. Instead use the reaction feature in GitHub to express an upvote:

screenshot-20200623-172155

This will (a) help not send out unnecessary notifications and (b) is actually something we can sort on and use for analysis about most wanted issues (so you will even achieve more by upvoting then commenting a +1).

Sorry, new to github. got it.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.