Kibana Multi User Graph

Hi,

I need to create a graph in kibana where i need to identify the list of email id's loggged in from different countries.lets say email id is xyz@domain.com and the user belongs to India but his password has been compromised and the hacker has attempted from different countries. I plotted against aggregation field (buckets) ll be my email id [top 25] and the subbucket ll be the list of countries [top5]. but in this I faced a challenge in this lets say a particular user has logged in only from India and he comes under top25 he must not be listed but that user is also coming in my graph

I need only the users who has tried to logged in from different countries.please help out

If I understand the requirement correctly it is to get a list of the users with the most countries.
In elasticsearch this would be achieved by sorting the emailIDs by the cardinality (or "unique count") of country.
In Kibana a bar chart that does this would be configured like this :

In my example I'm finding companies with the most investors but in your case it would be emails with the most countries.

Thanks a lot Mark...It worked

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.