Kibana tables are showing very few rows(150) though there are around 4000 rows in the result

Hi,
Kibana tables are showing very few rows(150) though there are around 4000 rows in the result. Is there anyway I can set the max rows to be displayed in tables data ?
I tried to set the Stackmanagement->Advance settings->Objects listing limit to 5000. But it did not help. Kibana/ES version is v-7.17.0

By "Kibana tables" do you mean a table in Discover? Or data table in Lens? Or something else?

Hi,
I meant data table in lens

At the top of the visualization, next to "Data Table" selector, you have Visualize Options button. If you click it, a popup will open. Make sure Paginate table option is selected.

You can also view the paginated data by selecting "Inspect".

Hi,
Next to Table visual options is not shown. Ours is ES community edition and it's not licensed. Please find attached herewith the two screenshots

1. discovery shows around 6000 rows
  2. table view is showing few with merged data with occurrence for few rows as 1796, 342 etc... I tried with inspect also, but it did not help.

Is the table in the screenshot not scrollable? What do you mean by "inspect didn't help"? If there is no data in the inspect tab, it means there is no data to display. Can you verify that your date range selected is the same as the one in Discover?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.