Kibana Visualization modify size

When I create visualizations (line graph) in Kibana and try to generate a png to send in an email via a watcher, the image is way too large. Is there any way at all to resize the image or the visualization its self so that I can send it in an email without taking up the entire screen?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @chandap . Welcome to the community. I don't know of any way to automatically adjust the size of the image that is generated by the report.

Maybe @tsullivan or @dosant have insights here.

I will say that in 8.8 we are adding the capability to export a PNG of just a Lens visualization (not a dashboard) which might help.

Is there any way at all to resize the image or the visualization its self so that I can send it in an email without taking up the entire screen?

The size of the report is based on the window size of the browser, which is captured at the time of requesting a report. You can make the browser window smaller before clicking the button to generate the report.