Logstash and elasticsearch bundled java update

Hi,

We are using ELK stack 7.17.2 in our environment. We have found vulnerability on Logstash and Elasticsearch for JDK. We have used jdk bundled one.
Below is the VA snap.

Please let me know how i can update the JDK for Logstash and Elasticsearch.

"Plugin Output: 
  Path              : /usr/share/logstash/jdk/
  Installed version : 11.0.14.1 2022-02-08
  Fixed version     : Upgrade to a version greater than 11.0.16

Path              : /usr/share/elasticsearch/jdk/
  Installed version : 17.0.2 2022-01-18
  Fixed version     : Upgrade to a version greater than 17.0.4"

"Plugin Output: 
  Path              : /usr/java/jdk-17.0.2/
  Installed version : 17.0.2 / build 17.0.2
  Fixed version     : Upgrade to version 17.0.5 or greater"

Please help me to resolve this VA.

Regards,
Ravi

Hi,

Request if any one can help me on this.

Regards,
Ravi

Please be patient in waiting for responses to your question and refrain from pinging multiple times asking for a response or opening multiple topics for the same question. This is a community forum, it may take time for someone to reply to your question. For more information please refer to the Community Code of Conduct specifically the section "Be patient". Also, please refrain from pinging folks directly, this is a forum and anyone that participates might be able to assist you.

If you are in need of a service with an SLA that covers response times for questions then you may want to consider talking to us about a subscription.

It's fine to answer on your own thread after 2 or 3 days (not including weekends) if you don't have an answer.

Coming back to your question, the best thing is to upgrade Elastic itself. To the latest version, 7.17...

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.