Manipulate filter values programmatically

Good morning,
I want to know if there is the option of taking the value of a filter and based on it graphing. the problem comes to me that in a series I have the concept 'All'. If filter by 'All' is displayed well, if you filter by a department, it shows well but leaving the filter blank, I add the departments with the concept 'All' and distort the data. This with a filter that does not allow multi-selection is valid but I need it to be multiselection. The idea is that if nothing is selected in the filter I want to eliminate the concept 'All' of the series. please help.

Anyone some help, please?

Can you share some screenshots to help me understand what's going on?

sorry but screenshots with the data i can't share. i try to explain well. for example, i have this department :
-desarrollo
-programación
-testing
and in the sql y do an union with the concept 'ALL'.

so finally i have 4 department ( desarrollo,programacion,testing, all).
the departments, have a concept of money and a concept of proyect (School,University,job..).
now i wnat to do 2 visualization.

departamento

tipo

The problem is the next... in the first plot all is ok. if i filter bi 'ALL' onli look the sum of all departments, if the filter is blank i show the 4 lines well and if i filter by some or multiple department i show everithing well.
In the second chart where thye series aren't the departments, come the error. If i filter by 'ALL' i show well, if i filter by one or more department i show well but when the filter is blank the data is wrong because the proyects catch the sum of the 3 departments and the sum of concept 'ALL' so i have the double of the real data... Is there any solution for this error??? thank you

if you don't understand my explanation please say to me.

Sorry, I'm struggling to interpret what you're trying to do, but I suspect the issue is that the filters are applying too broadly.

Have you tried to split the lines with a filters aggregation like so?

I do not understand you very well But I think that is not what I want. My problem is in the second table where the series are projects and not departments. In this graphic I want to take the money out of each project. that is, the sum of school, university and job money for each project. Since I have an invented department that is the sum of the other 3 departments(ALL), when I graph the graph, it shows me the duplicated data since for each project I add college, university, work and all. I hope you have explained to me now

say me if you understand me please

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.