Mavel basic disables all clusters

I was using marvel in eval mode and had two clusters configured. Then I installed the basic license. Now both clusters are disabled. How can I delete the remove cluster so it work again for the single local cluster?

After upgrading to 2.3.0, and having to uninstall and then reinstall marvel because it complained about only working with 2.2.0 I am back to a local cluster and marvel works again.

Hi Barry,

I'm glad you've got it sorted out! The free Basic license does not allow you to use a centralized monitoring cluster to monitor more than one cluster, so you will need to either store the Marvel data locally on the cluster being monitored (not generally a good idea for production clusters), or setup one monitoring cluster per cluster you would like to monitor.
Multi-cluster support is available with a Gold or Platinum subscription, which would include other features like security, alerting and Graph. If this is what you're after, check out our subscriptions page, or drop us a note at info@elastic.co to learn more.

Thanks,
Steve