This file has been truncated. show original
# Contributing to Kibana
We understand that you may not have days at a time to work on Kibana. We ask that you read our contributing guidelines carefully so that you spend less time, overall, struggling to push your PR through our code review processes.
At the same time, reading the contributing guidelines will give you a better idea of how to post meaningful issues that will be more easily be parsed, considered, and resolved. A big win for everyone involved! :tada:
## Table of Contents
A high level overview of our contributing guidelines.
- [Effective issue reporting in Kibana](#effective-issue-reporting-in-kibana)
- [Voicing the importance of an issue](#voicing-the-importance-of-an-issue)
- ["My issue isn't getting enough attention"](#my-issue-isnt-getting-enough-attention)
- ["I want to help!"](#i-want-to-help)
- [How We Use Git and GitHub](#how-we-use-git-and-github)
- [Commits and Merging](#commits-and-merging)
- [What Goes Into a Pull Request](#what-goes-into-a-pull-request)
- [Contributing Code](#contributing-code)
- [Setting Up Your Development Environment](#setting-up-your-development-environment)