Metricbeats system disk usage not showing when using 15 min interval

Looking at the dashboard created by metricbeats for system metrics, the gauge for disk usage does not display any value when using last 15 mins. When switching to an the last hour the gauge does display correctly. We have the metricsets of fileystem and fsstat reporting every one minute and I have confirmed that in the last 15 mins the metric of system.fsstat.total_size.used and system.fsstat.total_size.total shows up every 1 minute. All other information on the dashboard shows correctly.

-  module: system
    period: 1m
    metricsets:
      - filesystem
      - fsstat
    processors:
    - drop_event.when.regexp:
        system.filesystem.mount_point: '^/(sys|cgroup|proc|dev|etc|host|lib)($|/)'

Hi @Ronin :slightly_smiling_face:

Situation you expose is very weird. Can you check, using Discover tab in Kibana, hoy many of those events you have in that 15 minutes period window? You just need to check the timestamp. Right now I can only guess that maybe you don't have enough events.

I have exactly 15 events in 15 min, which is the default value of 1 event per minute from metricbeats.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.