Mute all bar one or two categories?

I originally signed up to the ElasticSearch Google Group mailing list. Now I'm signed up here yet I'm getting emails for all sorts of categories.

I managed to mute those for native language and a couple of others but I'm still being spammed about categories I'm not interested in. If I want to know about Kibana, I'll subscribe to the kibana category.

Any way of achieving this? Muting by naming each seems entirely wrong.

I think what you are looking for is a way to mute all categories by default, but then un-mute specific categories (e.g. Kibana) that you are interested in.

You should be able to set this up in your preferences. On the top right of every page there should be a filled circle with your initial in it. Click on that. A dropdown menu should pop up. Click on Preferences. A page with a bunch of settings should pop up.

Scroll down to the Email settings and make the necessary changes to turn off all notifications. Then scroll down further to the Categories settings and add any categories you want to watch.

The settings should be self-explanatory but if you have questions, just ask here!

Shaunak