Hello, no index patterns are setup by default for Kibana Spaces.
- Create Space & select all features
- Create a Role, select an index and a permission, assign the role to the Space & select all Space features.
- Create a user and assign it to the Role
- Login to Kibana with the user
- After successfully signing in, user sees this message
In order to visualize and explore data in Kibana, you'll need to create an index pattern to retrieve data from Elasticsearch.
- As an administrator is it intended for me to now create an index pattern(s) for this space?
- I already selected which index(s) they have access to in step 2
- If i want them to have access to all indexes, shall i create a
*index pattern, or create a pattern for each index? Where is the documented pros/cons for this?