Not able to search a specific string

Hi,

My ELK has system logs but when i try to search for exception with its name its showing 0 results, I can see the exception name in the message.
------------message(in Kibana dashboard)-------------
####<Oct 31, 2017 4:00:15 PM BRST> <vlts0954sl.REDECORP.BR> <CRMServer_1_2> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '4' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <EXT<Tksmau4UmzuGFGzFPwvQIbnZ6EiAmqUTt0CetfW0;appId=UIF;>> <> <1509472815718> <Modelo não foi encontrado, não pode adicionar a nova ação. Template: Notify Customer on Contact Update / Action: Notify Customer on Contact Update Action.
com.clarify.api.exception.DataNotFoundException: Modelo não foi encontrado, não pode adicionar a nova ação. Template: Notify Customer on Contact Update / Action: Notify Customer on Contact Update Action.
at com.crmimpl.rulemgr.common.X9RuleManagerUtil.createTimeBombByBusinessRule(X9RuleManagerUtil.java:66)
at com.crmimpl.crm.util.X9ExternalNotificationUtil$ContactNotification.callContactNotificationBR(X9ExternalNotificationUtil.java:97)
at com.crmimpl.crm.util.X9ExternalNotificationUtil$ContactNotification.notifyContact(X9ExternalNotificationUtil.java:85)
at com.crmimpl.cih.services.party.xbeans.X9UpdatePersonDetailsExtXB.postUpdateHook(X9UpdatePersonDetailsExtXB.java:461)

Have you tried searching for only the last portion, DataNotFoundException?

My guess is that you've set up your Elasticsearch mappings in such a way that when you search, you're searching against an analyzed field, which breaks up the message field into tokens. Can you provide your Elasticsearch mapping as well?

it worked when i searched with 'com.clarify.api.exception.DataNotFoundException'.
i guess its taking 'com.clarify.api.exception.DataNotFoundException' a single enitity.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.