Plugin installation was unsuccessful due to error "ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir"

I am trying to install enhance table plugin which is available in the github here GitHub - fbaligand/kibana-enhanced-table: Kibana visualization like a Data Table, but with enhanced features like computed columns, filter bar, and “Split Cols” bucket. I tried intsalling it using the below command provided in the above link

./bin/kibana-plugin install https://github.com/fbaligand/kibana-enhanced-table/releases/download/vX.Y.Z/enhanced-table-X.Y.Z_A.B.C.zip
but I am getting the below error

Kibana should not be run as root. Use --allow-root to continue.

So I logged out as a root user as I am using Ubuntu 18.0.4 and re tried installing it . This time I am getting below error .

Plugin installation was unsuccessful due to error "ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir"

Note : The kibana version which I am using is 7.10.1

Hi @Pratiks

Welcome to Discuss forum!

kibana-enhanced-table is a community Kibana plugin and Elastic is not supporting compatibility with community plugins.
From our side we provide the guideline for external plugin development, but it is up to developers to follow it and make sure their plugin still compatible with different Kibana versions.

Please reach out the plugin contributors on github to get help.

Regards, Dzmitry

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.