Run Elastic Search Engineer On Demand localy

Still it is not working I tried on my mobile, company laptop and personal too.
@Dominic_Page, @pmusa.
Please suggest what is the procedure for initiating refund because I don't want to waste my time any further on this.

Hey Rahul,
I am still failing to understand your issue. I will send you an email and maybe we can jump in a call to solve it.

Hello @pmusa,

In simple words I am not able to access my lab... Mentioned couple of time getting prompt of preparing workstation on strigo prompt.
Second lab hours didn't reset to 30 hours as you have mentioned while resetting the lab in your earlier reply.
Third if there is things mentioned like setting up your lab locally then I should be able to do it.

I have spent enough time to get the issue resolved can you please share the process of getting the refund.

I can read your message Rahul, there are multiple options for not accessing your lab. I asked for a screenshot in one of my messages and I still don't see any. I sent you an email with options so we can jump in a call and solve your problem. Regarding the lab hours, I think it is more important to get your lab working and then fix the hours then fix the hours and still have lab issues.

Already reverted back to your email. Can we connect using Teams/Skype?

Hey Rahul,
thank you for your time and availability to connect. I am glad we got Strigo to work on your machine. Please, let us know if you have any other issues and we will do our best to help you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.