Save time range in link

I made a link in data table with parameter from one dashboard to another through scripted fields -> translate string to url.

But the time change according my time in link. If I don't set it at all it used some default time.

How can I keep the time range from first dashboard if the link is already created? Or is there any other way?

If I'm understanding correctly, you have links in a data table that link to a dashboard. Can you show me an example of one of the links you have?

I took the url link from export and created new script.

Link:
http://127.0.0.1:5601/app/kibana#/dashboard/Overview?g=(refreshInterval:(display:Off,pause:!f,value:0))&a=(filters:!(),options:(darkTheme:!f),panels:!((col:1,id:overview_events_over_time,panelIndex:4,row:1,size_x:12,size_y:4,type:visualization),(col:1,id:overview-total_events_in_interval_sum,panelIndex:7,row:5,size_x:12,size_y:4,type:visualization),(col:1,id:overview-TOP-CALL-ATTEMPTS,panelIndex:8,row:9,size_x:5,size_y:5,type:visualization),(col:6,id:overview_TOP-REG.-EXPIRED,panelIndex:9,row:9,size_x:5,size_y:5,type:visualization),(col:1,columns:!(type,attrs.from,attrs.to,attrs.source,attrs.method),id:overview_table,panelIndex:10,row:14,size_x:12,size_y:6,sort:!('@timestamp',desc),type:search)),query:(query_string:(analyze_wildcard:!t,query:'attrs.from:{{value}}')),title:Overview,uiState:(P-2:(vis:(params:(sort:(columnIndex:!n,direction:!n)))),P-3:(vis:(params:(sort:(columnIndex:!n,direction:!n)))),P-8:(vis:(params:(sort:(columnIndex:!n,direction:!n)))),P-9:(vis:(params:(sort:(columnIndex:!n,direction:!n))))))

I insert value:
doc['attrs.from'].value;

And in datatable I have column with link for each row for redirection to another dashboard wth filter.
Now I need to save also time range from previous dashboard.

Still having this issue, can you please help me?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.