Hello? I'm newbie to Elasticsearch.
I'm planning to manage Multi-Cloud logs using Elasticsearch.
Some of nodes are in AWS and other nodes are in GCP. (Let's assume each public cloud's instances are in same vpc)
I came here to get advise of how to make cluster. I have 2 options.
- Make all multi cloud nodes in one elastic cluster.
- Add one Master node to AWS and set all other nodes to data nodes in aws and gcp.
- Add all those nodes(AWS and GCP) to one elastic cluster.
- Set each public cloud to each cluster and use cross-cluster join.
- Add Master node to each aws and gcp cluster. And then make each cluster in each public cloud.
- So this scenario have 2 different elastic cluster in AWS and GCP.
- Use Cross-cluster query when we want all of documents.
Which one is better? Does each option have pros and cons?
Or is there any good option for managing multi-cloud logs using one cluster?